Training Center: Spring 2021 Classes
The Training Center is offering Core Training classes virtually and self-paced beginning in February.
Virtual classes will have a set meeting time and teacher and you will be able to interact in real-time with teachers. Self-paced classes provide all of the videos and resources to work through at your own pace. There is an online class portal where you can mark your progress and interact with other students working through the material.
- Panorama of the Bible | 12 weeks | Sundays, February 7 - May 2, 8:00-9:00am | Cost: $5 | Panorama of the Bible will help to give you a broader understanding of the Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation.
- Panorama Plus 4: Conquest | 6 weeks | Tuesdays, February 2 - March 9, 12:00-1:00pm | Cost: $5 | This study focuses on the Book of Joshua and Israel's entrance into the Promised Land (by entering, conquering, and possessing).
(With self-paced, you are able to access the pre-recorded videos and class materials at anytime)
- Align: Your Finances with the Heart of God | February 7 - March 14 | Cost: $5 | A discussion on how to move from frustration to freedom in dealing with finances from a Biblical point of view.
- Personal Bible Study | 6 weeks | February 7 - March 14 | Cost $5 | Every believer has the duty and delight of knowing the liberating truth of Scripture. How do you begin? What do you do? This class teaches basic principles of self-guided, inductive Bible study.
- We Believe: Survey of Theology | 12 Weeks | February 7 - March 14 | Cost $5 | We Believe is a survey of the basic doctrines of the Scriptures following an outline approach to systematic theology or basic Biblical doctrine.
- Panorama of the Bible | 12 weeks | February 7-May 2 | Cost $5 | Panorama of the Bible will help to give you a broader understanding of the Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation.