About this event
Moving Forward is a group for widows of all ages. We have found great comfort in listening to and encouraging one another through all stages of widowhood with Bible study and fellowship.
Fellowship Bentonville and Rogers Women's Studies
There are many great studies at Fellowship Rogers and Bentonville campuses this spring to get plugged into. Use the above link to discover what is available and use the drop-down link at the top of the page to choose the campus you are interested in attending.
Moving Forward Bentonville is offering a 12 week study on The Great Disappearance by David Jeremiah. We are currently meeting at my home in Bentonville on Thursday mornings at 10 AM. We will be watching the 2nd video and discussing homework from session 1 this coming Thursday, February 1st. We would love for you to join us anytime during the study!
Food and Fellowship
For January through March, we will be meeting at 1:00 PM on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 31 - Olive Garden in Rogers
- Wednesday, February 14 - Abuelo's in Rogers
- Wednesday, February 28 - Pastafina in Cave Springs
- Wednesday, March 13 - First Watch in Rogers
- Wednesday, March 27 - Big Whiskey's in Bentonville
Activities and Outings
For more information or to sign up for our next fun adventure, please click here to join the Group Me or email Pati Rader at [email protected]
- Thursday, February 15 - Dinner at Panera in Bentonville at 5pm and then a fun experience at Painting With a Twist at 6:15pm.